Monday, February 18, 2008

Tongue boy
















Joshua has CRACKED us up lately. We had a great visit with my Aunt Nancy and Uncle Tom this past weekend and Aunt Nan mentioned how he seems to be sticking out his tongue in pictures that she sees. Well, he does almost anytime he is intent on something, which at almost 11 months and being a boy (which is very different than our 11 month old Autumn was) he is focused and going after something almost every second of the day. He was playing with a mylar balloon today and just loving it and I got some really funny pictures. Hence his nickname, "Tongue boy." Am including a couple of other recent tongue boy pictures for your viewing pleasure. (Wish I took more of Aunt Nan and Uncle Tom with the babies, I hope you got some Aunt Nan!)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I noticed Joshua's tongue in pictures mom and dad showed me yesterday. What a cute little boy he is! And I heard he is moving quickly and is a sweet little boy!

Carolyn said...

Joshua is adorable! Especially in the one where he is really sticking out his tongue at the camera. I know he is sticking he tongue out WITH you, not AT you. Ha ha!

Beth said...

Amazing how quickly they start to grow up - Joshua is looking more like a little boy now rather than a baby - a very handsome little boy.

Essie B. said...

Using a bodypart as part of one's focus does not seem foreign to me. My jaw drops and my mouth opens wide when I put on mascara!! Now that's charming!!

Joshua is a lot cuter than my lazy jaw ;-) Sweet thing, he is.
Love Es.