Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day From Autumn


I wanted to post this picture of Autumn before her Valentine's Day party at school last week, but time got away from me. We made cute cards that looked like flower pots and attached flower seeds and lollipops along with sayings like "Our friendship has bloomed." Autumn had a great time and came home with tons of cute cards from her little school friends. It's so much fun celebrating all the different holidays with a pre-schooler. She gets so excited about everything.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

What a neat idea. And Autumn looks so proud of work, as she should be!!! I cannot get over how much she is growing up. What a sweetheart!!!!

Carolyn said...

This is a belated comment. I love her expression! I keep going back to this post to look at her.