Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Three Amigos

We had a fun weekend with Brooke visiting for 2 nights while Carolyn and Mike were away.
The video below can attest that there was lots of happy "screeching" and laughing, especially at mealtime.



Bathtime is a splash! They could be in the water for hours but I had to get a "hiney" shot first!



And they all got a little cabin fever so I bundled them up and we walked 1/2 mile to the park on Friday afternoon. They even climbed the ladders and went down the slides as the only other person in the park walking his dog looked at me like I was nuts with 3 kids. Sounded like a good idea at first...until we (I) had to walk home and the 20 mph winds that were at my back on the way there were now full blast head-on. But the kids were troopers and were snuggled under 7 different blankets so they were pretty toasty since it was a tropical 3o degrees (and that's not with wind chill). We all slept well that night!



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Brooke misses her cousins! I can't compete in the screaming match. Boring Mommy!