Thursday, August 28, 2008

Before and After

Well, it was time to get rid of the mullet. Yes, Joshua had his first haircut today (at least, his first non-mommy haircut) and joined Autumn and me at the salon. He was such a good boy and sat still for most of the entire cut. I can't believe how different he looks! He is such a sweet, handsome boy (not that he wasn't before, but he was getting a big straggly). Here are the before and after shots:





Oh yes, and Autumn was the official photographer to chronical the big event. At first, she didn't quite get the hang of it and here's what we got:






But she soon became a pro and took some nice shots for his scrapbook.






And the most important thing of all to a 4 year-old:



2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I laughed out loud at the Autumn shots! I totally love the gumball machines, too! And after seeing Joshua in person, I must say these pictures do not do justice to his handsomeness. He is even more adorable, if that is possible!

Kristen said...

He is so handsome...and even cuter! Is that even possible???!!! And I am so excited that there is another photographer in the family! The first few photos made me laugh out loud too, but by the end Autumn got some GREAT shots!