Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Sneak

So Saturday's and Sunday's are waffle breakfasts in our house for Autumn. She gets to sit in her playroom and have waffles with butter and syrup while she watches her allotment of morning cartoons. This morning while she went upstairs for a minute, Joshua decided to check out what she was eating at the table. He ate almost her entire plate! I was just cracking up laughing because she came downstairs and only had a few pieces left. Guess we now have one more thing we can serve up to him for breakfast - I would have never put syrup on his waffles which is probably why he loved them.




He ate almost her entire plate! I was just cracking up laughing because she came downstairs and only had a few pieces left. Guess we now have one more thing we can serve up to him for breakfast - I would have never put syrup on his waffles which is probably why he loved them.





BTW - the mess that you see in the playroom is now gone (it was really a MESS). I took these picture about 2 hours ago and Autumn has since straightened up the whole thing so that it looks great. I have discovered a bit of a compulsiveness in my daughter. I set the kitchen timer for X minutes and see if she can beat the buzzer. She runs around putting things away and humming or singing to herself the whole time. Wish I could say I have as much fun!

And couldn't resist a shot of our one-tooth wonder. Actually, this isn't true because he does have 2 bottom teeth but you can't really see them in this shot. And he just began cutting his upper left tooth this week. But right now we call him our jack-o-lantern because he looks so silly with one giant tooth hanging out of the top of his gums!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! I love it! He was definitely enjoying the sneaky treat that he found! Such a boy! :)

Aunt Nan said...

All boy. Great shots. Was Autumn happy to be sharing her breakfast with him? Waffles are healthy....another new treat for him. Can't wait to see everyone soon.

Kristen said...

Way too funny! And that tooth!! How cute!